Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Flowers Lebanon

Dear Gift Lebanon,

Well what can I say except Thank You, Thank You. Thank You. Just to hear my friend’s voice on his birthday on how beautiful the arrangement and cake was, is enough to make me happy. You delivered everything I asked for and more than I had expected, and I am truly grateful for your wonderful service. Just to know that something like this can be done and be in a different country is great.

I am sorry for all the emails and questions and phone calls, but you answered all my quires each time with great service. Because this was the first time I had used such service from another country I was a bit concerned that things will not be done to the way I wanted but you surely came through better than I expected.

I will definitely use your services again and mention your services to the Lebanese community here in Australia if they also are ever interested in sending gifts to their loved ones in Lebanon.

Once again a big thank you and have a great day. I wish you great success with your business.

ANGE

1 comment:

Michel said...

I Lebanese people , they are very courteous and helping by nature

and the Gifts Lebanon are fantastic, I had been to Lebanon last month the gift shop is just excellent.

cheers

 

Send Flowers To Lebanon